Wednesday 4 September 2013

Blog 9

A. Blog entry – 07/07/2013 - editing images in Adobe Photoshop


 B. Development work 

I opened up adobe Photoshop and selected a new document, I then imported an image that I wanted to use on my IMP. I did this clicking file and then import file, I navigated through my H drive and into my unit 11 folder to find the image. I selected the image and clicked import. The image then imported into adobe photoshop and onto the stage. I then selected the crop tool to cut out the parts of the image that I didn't want. Once I selected the crop tool and clicked the image it gave my the option to take parts of the image off, I then cropped the image horizontally as well as vertically, when the image was cropped to my liking I deselected the crop tool and clicked the arrow tool so that I could move the image around the screen.  I also had to change the colour of the background of the image, I selected the fill colour tool and picked the same colour blue that I have been using throughout my IMP, I clicked on the background to make it blue I then saved the image into my unit 11 IMP folder in a separate folder called images, I saved the images as a Jpeg image. I then opened up adobe flash professional, I selected file then import image to library, I browsed through my unit 11 IMP folder and then into my images folder and clicked on the one I edited in Photoshop.This then imported the newly edited image into the library of my IMP file.  I selected the free transform tool on adobe flash professional and clicked the image, once I clicked the image with the free transform tool it gave my the option to make the image larger or smaller, I made the image smaller but dragging the image diagonally to the left. When the image was the correct size I deselected the free transform tool.  I then made sure I saved the images into my unit 11 folder so that I could use them on my front end. I then grouped the image with the rest of the form by breaking the form apart and deleting the file in the library and then regroup the form but include the new image, I then converted the form into a movie clip and giving it a relevant name and then correct instance name.


 C. How the development work will fit into the brief

My reason for this IMP is to attract potential students towards this college ( section C client brief) I edited the image so that its attractive and is appealing to users, which would keep them interested in the IMP. It also fits into the IMP being user friendly.


D. Skills table reference number  19
  

No comments:

Post a Comment