Wednesday 4 September 2013

Blog 10

A. Blog entry – 08/07/2013 - editing images in Adobe Photoshop ( Improved)


 B. Development work 

I opened up adobe photoshop and selected a new blank document, I then imported an image that I wanted to use on my IMP on adobe flash professional. I did this by clicking file and then import image. I navigated through my unit 11 folder and then into my images folder. I selected the relevant image and clicked import. This then imported the image into adobe photoshop.  I selected the lasso tool, I then clicked the image and the lasso tool allowed me  to cut out the unwanted parts in the image, to cut the unwanted parts I made sure the objects I wanted to delete were highlighted and then pressed delete, I deleted them but clicking file then delete. The image then had all the unwanted objects deleted and left me with the parts of the image I wanted to edit further. I also used more developed tools such as the magic wand tool, I used the tool to select the area of the image that I wanted to keep. To use this tool I clicked the centre of the image and it highlighted the parts of the image I wanted to keep. This also allowed my to change the colour of the background around the newly edited image.  I used brush tools and healing brush tools to retouch parts of the image, I set the brush size to 15 and then right clicked the image to retouch the faded and damaged areas, once I finished with this tool and deselected the tool by clicking on the arrow tool which allows you to change the position of the image. I then selected the colour replacement tool to make the image all the same colour, I selected a colour which is relevant to the rest of my IMP to keep consistency and then clicked on the image, this made the image blue which was the colour I chose.  I saved this file as a JPEG into my images folder which was in my unit 11 IMP folder. I then opened up my front end file in adobe flash professional. I then imported the JPEG file which I just finished editing. I did this by clicking file and then import to library I navigated through my files and selected the newly edited image and pressed import. The image was then put in my library I dragged the image onto my main menu form and grouped the form and converted it into a movie clip and gave it an instance name.



 C. How the development work will fit into the brief

My reason for this IMP is to attract potential students towards this college ( section C client brief) I edited the image so that its attractive and is appealing to users, which would keep them interested in the IMP. It also fits into the IMP being user friendly. Also the image keeps the user interested in the rest of the IMP.


D. Skills table reference number  20
 

No comments:

Post a Comment