Wednesday 4 September 2013

Blog 14

A. Blog entry – 12/07/2013 - adding a shape to stage on adobe flash professional 




 B. Development work 


To add a shape I opened up adobe flash professional and navigated through my unit 11 IMP folder until I found my front end form flash document, I opened the document. I then clicked on the rectangle tool which when right clicked more options are shown, I chose the rectangle tool and selected the colour blue to fit in with the rest of the forms. I then constructed a rectangle by holding down the mouse and dragging until I made the rectangle to suit my needs. I then copied and pasted the rectangle so there were the two rectangles that were identical. I then put one either side of the form to make it look appealing and so there was two blue rectangle either side of a white space, I did this by deselecting the rectangle tool and selecting the arrow tool which allowed me to move the two rectangles. I then added another rectangle by selecting the rectangle tool again and dragging the mouse until I made another rectangle which was a lot bigger than the previous two. I deselected the rectangle tool and selected the arrow tool. I moved this rectangle in between the other two rectangles  this rectangle was white, I did this to make it fit in with the rest of my colour scheme. I then grouped all the shapes together to make it easier to move them, I did this by holding the control button and selecting the three rectangles individually and right clicking and selecting the group option. I then converted them to a movie clip with the rest of the other information for the form, I did this by right clicking on all of the highlighted information and selecting convert to symbol, I changed the drop down option to movie clip and gave it a relevant name. I pressed finished and then gave the form a suitable instance name. I had to copy and paste the background so that it would be on each of my forms. I then tested each form by entering the viewing page.



 C. How the development work will fit into the brief 

This will fit into my brief because in my brief I said I need to attract potential students to this college by adding shapes and making the forms look professional and appealing this will keep the user interested and think we are professional. By adding a background this will attract students which is part c of my client brief.

 

D. Skills table reference number  24

No comments:

Post a Comment