Tuesday 9 July 2013

Blog 6

A.Blog entry – 04/07/2013,  Creating the forms for the IMP, adding effects to buttons

B. Development work
Firstly I opened adobe flash and then selected Action Script 3.0. I renamed the first layer to code. All the code is going into the Actions of the first frame of the code layer. I then created more layers, each layer represents a form. I renamed each layer with a suitable name. I clicked the modify menu, Documents, Canvas size to 1500px (width) X 1000px (height). In the Timeline I selected Frame 1 of the MainMenu layer. I  then imported background picture to stage. by clicking File/Import to Stage/  and selected an appropriate background image. I then used the  free transform to change size and  place. I then clicked the Window menu and Library to display your library. I clicked Windows/Common Libraries/Buttons and chose a button. I duplicated my button and give them meaningful names such as btnmaintovideo. I right clicked on my buttons to change the text on them. I then dragged buttons onto my stage. I clicked on each of my buttons on the stage and then went to properties to change the instance name of them. I highlighted everything on my main menu layer including the buttons and background image and then converted it to symbol. I clicked movie clip on the convert to symbol menu and then clicked finished. I selected the form and went to properties to give an appropriate name for the instance of the form on the Stage which was frmMain. I did this for each form I made I repeated the steps another four times for my other forms and gave them all different instance names which were suitable.

C. How the development work will fit into the brief
In my client brief I said that I would make the IMP interactive and also I said that my IMP would have different screens for the different information, Also it said to make the IMP user friendly by adding buttons to the forms it will be easier for users to navigate around the IMP.
this is section g in my client brief


D. Skills table reference number:   13 and 14

No comments:

Post a Comment