Thursday 4 July 2013

Blog 4

A. Each Blog entry needs a Blog title and Date 21/06/2013, converting image into a movie clip, slicing up image into 4 pieces     


B. Development work

I opened a new flash document and selected file, import and then import to stage. From there I imported my image and clicked ok. I did this process four times as I needed my four images. I then converted each of the images to a symbol by pressing F8 when the image was highlighted. I gave my symbols appropriate names and checked that movie clip was selected and then I clicked ok. I selected my image using the selection tool and gave the images instances names these were burger_mc, burger2_mc, burger3_mc, and burger4_mc I did this by selecting the image and then clicking properties. I then inserted a new layer called actions, I right clicked on the first frame and selected actions. I entered code into the actions section so that the drag and drop game would function. I then tested my drag and drop game to make sure it worked. I added a unload button to the stage. I also gave the unload button an instance name so that it would actually function.
To make the quiz I used a template with a quiz already set up. I needed to change the questions and answers and to make sure that it worked I needed to changed some of the actions on the code layer. To change the answers I needed to click on the code layer and then changed some of the text so that it would correspond with my answers from the quiz. I changed the background stage to blue to fit in with my colour scheme. I had to test the quiz to make sure it works and functions properly.


 
C. How the development work will fit into the brief
in my client brief I said that I would make my IMP interactive  by making a drag and drop question and also I made a interactive quiz which again sticks to my client brief to make the IMP interactive for my target audience. The questions are suitable for my target audience.


D. Skills table reference number - 9 and 10

No comments:

Post a Comment